It’s been a busy season where I’ve found it tough to make anything. I don’t normally go for New Years fads but this year I’ve found the holiday refreshing and I’m enthusiastic about experimenting with multi media, colour and textures.
See this pendant (which I loved making). It is super lightweight, despite being robust owing to multiple sealing and drying stages.
This was made from an upcycled Joe Browns catalogue – I like the vibrants colours and found that with a little extra colour, the end effect is great.
The best thing about these designs is that, although they are quite time consuming and require patience, the results can differ so much. It’s always a treat to see the end item.
If you’d like to learn more about the process I use in my next post, don’t forget to like /comment/subscribe.